Tru-Fit™ Chassis Catalog
Comparing the CNI Tru-Fit™ Chassis against the Competition
1. All CNI refrigeration tubing is specially designed to eliminate noise transmission through sheet metal. The competition does not, allowing higher noise level.
2. All CNI water holding pans are fully protected with a mastic coating which repels water. The competition does not, which shortens the life of the product from corrosion.
3. All wires in the CNI control box are fully insulated. This ensures of an unsurpassed amount of safety against electrical shorting. The competition uses exposed electrical terminals.
4. All CNI sheet metal is of 18 gauge galvanized zinc plated steel. The base pan is 16 gauge
galvanized. The competition uses lighter gauge steel to save money.
5. All CNI chassis are provided with a low limiting thermostat. This gives the product an added safety against freeze ups on the evaporator coil due to low ambient or a clogged filter. The competition does not provide this feature.
6. All CNI chassis use Sporlan thermostatic expansion valves. This allows the evaporator coil to be full under all load conditions. The competition uses a cheaper automatic expansion valve. This starves the evaporator at high load conditions and overfeeds it at low load conditions.
7. All CNI chassis use what is known as Blow-Through design, which sends air through the coil. The competition uses a draw through method, which causes re-circulation of
condenser hot air and results in unit premature failure. This method also causes the unit
to draw higher amperage which costs more money to operate and maintain. Also when using the propeller condenser fan method - ice will lock up the condenser fan preventing operation of the unit in the winter.
As you can see from the above list, CNI chassis provide you with standard features that the competition considers specials or are unable to provide. Our products are far superior in construction and quality.