Limited First Year Parts Warranty
The C.N.I. unit is warranted to be free from defects, under normal installation, use and service for one year.
The major component parts listed in Table 1 of this Warranty are warranted to be free from defects, under normal installation, use and service for the additional period of time shown in Table 1 of this Warranty form.
Major Component Extended Term of Warranty
Component & Products
Motor Compressor: Heat Pump
Motor Compressor: Air Conditioning Systems
Extended Warranty Period
Description of Refrigeration Warranty
In addition, C.N.I. warrants that the cooling chassis consisting of compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve, reversing valve and interconnecting piping of the refrigeration section of the units will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of four (4) years immediately following the expiration of the Initial Warranty (The Additional Warranty).
Duration of Warranty
This Warranty begins on the date of shipment from the factory, with the limited first year Warranty period being 12 months and the optional Extended Warranty period being 48 additional months. Replacement of a part or major component under Warranty does not extend the Warranty term.
What C.N.I. Will Do
Comitale National, Inc. will provide a free part to replace one which becomes defective during the one year Warranty period, or a major component to replace one which becomes defective during the Extended Warranty period listed in Table 1. The replacement may be either new or rebuilt. C.N.I. or our authorized distributor will send the replacement to the installer. You must pay all transportation and installation charges.
Exclusions from Warranty
1. The following expenses are your responsibility:
Transportation and installation charges for replacement parts;
Replacement of refrigerant or filters:
Any other service calls or repairs.
2. This Warranty does not apply:
A. If the unit has not been installed according to our installation instructions;
B. To filter media and controls furnished by others;
C. To any part or parts of units becoming defective as a result of:
1. Negligence, accident or other casualty.
2. Owner failure to provide normal maintenance such as lubrication of motor and bearing, cleaning of coils, removal of foreign material from water circuits or to provide protection of units from freezing water, corrosive atmosphere, or improper voltage.
3. Improper installation, or repair or alteration by anyone other than an authorized C.N.I. agent.
4. Operation in any manner contrary to C.N.I.'s printed instructions.
D. To cooling chassis if it has been opened or tampered in any way.
E. If serial numbers have been altered or removed.
3. There are no other express warranties. C.N.I. does not warrant that the unit is suitable for any particular purpose, or can be used in buildings or rooms of any particular size. No one can make any other warranties for C.N.I.
4. Any warranties implied by law, including the implied Warranty of merchantability, are limited in duration to the one year term of the first year parts Warranty.
5. Your remedy for a breach of this limited Warranty or for a breach of any implied Warranty, including the Warranty of erchantability is limited to the replacement of defective parts and listed major components in Table 1.
A. C.N.I. will not be liable for any damages caused by any defects in this unit.
6. C.N.I. will not be liable for delays caused by events beyond our control, including war, government restriction, strikes, fire, flood, or other acts of God.
1. Your normal responsibilities as owner are set forth in the instruction manual. Please read it carefully.
2. If you have a Warranty claim, notify your installer promptly. If they do not take care of your claim, write to Comitale National, Inc., 1683 B Winchester Road, Bensalem, PA 19020, Attn: Warranty Claims. Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Enclose a report of inspection by your installer or service person. Be sure to include model number, serial number, and date of purchase. This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary with location.